Sharp offers various lineup of television models, including both standard high-definition and 4K HD LED flat-screen TVs and smart TV.
While many owners experience no problems with their Sharp-produced television. Suddenly, you find that your Sharp TV has no sound through HDMI.
There is a number of reasons why Sharp TV may be experiencing audio troubles. you can try a few approaches to troubleshoot and hopefully solve the problem.
Check Connections, Volume Settings
- Check the TV remote and confirm TV is not Mute
- Press the Mute button and check the checking notification that appears on the screen
- If you connect to a sound system, ensure that the speakers are plugged in and turned on
- Adjust the volume manually by using the volume control buttons on the remote
- Audio levels may fluctuate based on the settings of connected devices, particularly when switching from a standard channel view to a device input
- Connect the red and white audio cables of the television to their respective colors ports.
- Examine the wire connections at the rear of the TV
- Confirm HDMI cables are not loose
- Examine the HDMI cable, it must be in good condition not bruised or damaged
If your Sharp TV continues to experience audio trouble from HDMI after all these steps taken by you. Here we consider some basic troubleshooting for your sharp television.
Basic Troubleshooting for Sharp TV NO Sound Through HDMI
- Unplugging the cable and plugging it back in
- Turn up the volume too high
- You need to go into the set-top box menu
- Select HDMI in the Audio Settings or Audio Coding section to pass the audio to the TV
- Earlier versions of set-top box firmware didn’t properly handle automatic HDMI
How to connect an HDMI cable
- Prepare an HDMI cable
- Connect the cable to the TV’s HDMI IN (ARC)
- Connect to the HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port of the speaker that you want to connect
- Turn the speakers on that are connected to the TV
- You will hear the sound through your external speakers
Also Read: LG TV Half Black Screen Issue Solved
Here in this article, we provide you with a comprehensive guide to fixing Sharp TV NO Sound Through HDMI.
We compiled all the fixes in this article, when you face this issue then you need to read this article and follow the instruction to solve your issue.
With this guide, you will be able to fix your issue with HDMI and enjoy the sound of your Sharp TV in less time consuming and without any cost.
Hopefully, all these steps will resolve the sound issue of your sharp TV, you need to get the television technician to fix this issue of no sound for you.