Are your JLab JBuds Air are not connecting to each other? Don’t worry, this article is going to solve your issue permanently.
Just invest a few of your minutes to troubleshoot your device. We have found some quick and easy tricks to solve this issue.
Because it is one of the most common issues with wireless earbuds. Not only did it happen with JLab JBuds Air but also with other brands.
The reason is that the earbuds connect via Bluetooth that can cause connectivity issues.
Moreover, following the improper method while pairing the earbuds for the first time can also lead to this problem. So, let us start our guide, follow each method step by step.
Solution 1: Quick Troubleshooting
- Take out both earbuds from the charging case and turn them OFF.
- Press and hold each earbud for 5 seconds or more to turn OFF.
- Now, put both buds in the case for 60 seconds.
- Remove from the case and power ON by holding for 5 seconds.
- Keep both earbuds not more than two inches away and wait for automatic pairing.
- Put both earbuds in the charging case while they are ON.
- Wait for 60 seconds and take them out of the case.
- Maintain, maximum a distance of 2 inches and allow them to recognize each other.
- One of the buds will glow blue while the other white, the voice prompt will say “Earbuds Joined” at successful pairing.
- Now, turn ON Bluetooth on your phone and see whether it detects your JBuds Air or not.
Solution 2: Remove Interferences
Sometimes, the earbuds fail to connect due to some interference such as electronic equipment.
So, be sure to keep your earbuds away from such devices as metal, plastic, rubber, or masonry.
Moreover, signals from Wifi routers, microwaves, and other devices can also block Bluetooth signals. Therefore, you need to move away from all these obstacles.
In addition, turn OFF Bluetooth on your phone, PC, or any other device while connecting the earbuds to each other.
Solution 3: Reset Your JBuds Air
Resetting is the sure way to fix the connection issue. Because it initiates your earbuds like they are brand new.
There are two reset methods, try the first one, and if it fails then give a chance to the second method.
- Place both earbuds in their charging case. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your phone or PC. Tap ‘JLab JBuds Air’ in the Bluetooth pairing list.
- Click ‘Forget, Unpair or Disconnect’ to remove them from your phone’s memory.
- Take out one of the earbuds and tap the touch sensor quickly for 7 times. Remember, you do not need to hold them instead tap repeatedly.
- The earbud will blink blue light and will turn OFF. Put it back in the case.
- Now, take out the other earbud and repeat the same process with it. Put it back.
- Pair them as you did for the first time. After that, remove both buds from the case and keep them two inches apart. Hopefully, they will now connect to each other.
- Forget your earbuds from the connected device and turn them OFF.
- Now, touch and hold the right earbud for 10 to 15 seconds.
- It will blink blue and white alternatively, release the touch when the light starts blinking white.
- Repeat the same steps with the left earbud, it will also blink white.
- After this, they will start searching for each other.
- When the left earbud glows solid white and the right blinks blue and white, they have connected to each other and are ready to pair.
Related: Guide to JLab Jbuds Air Pairing
The tricks mentioned in this article are tested and verified. They must connect your JBuds Air to each other.
You can repeat the troubleshooting methods twice or thrice if they fail at the first attempt.
However, if nothing works then it is a manufacturing fault. Because many JLab earbuds users report that their earbuds keep on disconnecting at intervals.
It seems that the connectivity technology is not powerful or there is some other technical problem.
In this case, you should consult JLab immediately. Tell them that your JLab JBuds Air is not connecting to each other and ask for a solution.