In this guide, you will learn to pair JLab JBuds Air. These are one of the most popular earbuds nowadays.
Like all other earbuds, JBuds are also wireless and connect through Bluetooth. They support Bluetooth 5.0 that is an ideal version for a reliable connection.
The earbuds come in a charging case that also serves as a storage case. You can charge them placing in the case and you can enjoy listening for more than 6 hours.
Indeed, JBuds are stylish, comfortable, and classy. They are IP55 rated which means your earbuds are dust and moisture-proof.
This feature is ideal for using them during traveling. In addition, they offer three EQ sound settings including Signature, Balanced, and Bass Boost.
If you have recently purchased JBuds Air, follow this guide to pair them successfully.
Step 1: Pair Both Earbuds with Each Other
- Open the charging case and take out both earbuds. Remove their stickers and you will see a touch panel at the back of both earbuds.
- Keep both earbuds two inches apart from each other and closer to your phone.
- Touch and hold the sensor on both buds for 3 seconds.
- Release when they turn ON, it is indicated by the flashing light and voice prompt.
- The right earbud should blink blue/white while the left one blinks solid white. They are now ready to pair with a device.
Step 2: Pair with A Bluetooth Device
- On your phone, open the ‘Settings’ and turn ON Bluetooth.
- It will start searching for nearby devices. Since your earbuds are in pairing mode, ‘JLab JBuds Air’ should appear on your phone screen.
- Click the name and choose the ‘Connect/Pair’ option.
- A voice prompt will say “Bluetooth connected” and the right earbud will also glow solid white like the left one.
How to Pair with A Different Bluetooth Device
Once you have paired your JBuds to your phone, both devices will remember each other.
The earbuds turn OFF when you put them in the charging case while they turn ON while you take them out.
If on your phone, Bluetooth is turned ON, earbuds will pair automatically. However, if you wish to connect them with a different Bluetooth device, follow these steps;
- First of all, ‘Forget’ the earbuds from your phone or the device to which they are connected.
- Enable Bluetooth on the new device and remove the earbuds from the case.
- They will enter into pairing mode, tap their name on your phone to connect.
How to Reset JBuds Air
You need to reset your earbuds if they are troubling you while connecting. Reset solves a number of issues such as earbuds are not connecting to each other.
Moreover, it works if the earbuds are not charging, not pairing to a Bluetooth device, and so on. So, you must know the reset method;
- Put both JBuds Air earbuds in the charging case.
- Go to the Bluetooth menu on the connected device. Forget and disconnect your earbuds from the device.
- Now, quickly tap one earbud 7 times and then do the same with the other earbud.
- Take out both earbuds from the charging case. They are reset and ready to pair with a new device.
We hope, you liked our article. It told you the pairing method with a new device as well as the reset method.
This guide provided you with complete information on how to pair your JLab JBuds Air.