Jabra Elite 75t are upgraded earbuds with improved quality. Sometimes, the users face the issue; right or left Jabra Elite 75t earbud not working.
This problem is common among the Jabra 75t users. However, it can be solved with a few useful tricks. But, before that, you should consider some important points.
1. Some Preliminary Checks
There are some basic checks that you must consider before troubleshooting your Jabra Elite 75t earbuds. Because a minor mistake can put you in trouble. Some people forget to check these things;
- You should make sure that both of your earbuds are placed closer to each other and turned on.
- The charging case and earbuds are fully charged.
- The earbuds are placed correctly in the charging case and touch the charging points firmly.
- The USB charging cable is not faulty and the power outlet is also working.
- Take both earbuds out of the case simultaneously. If you remove the left earbud first, the right will not pair correctly.
If you have checked all these things, follow the solutions mentioned below.
2. Charge the Case Fully
This trick is very useful in fixing the Jabra Elite 75t earbuds. You can apply this technique to fix the right as well as the left earbud.
But, remember that you should use the original USB cable that comes with the earbuds. Because a third party or incompatible charging cable affects the health of your device.
Moreover, connect the charging case with a power supply delivering standard voltage- 5v+-0.25v. Avoid connecting to a higher voltage.
- Take out both the earbuds out of the charging case.
- Now, plug in the empty charging case to a power supply and keep its lid open.
- After a few seconds, disconnect the charging case from the power supply.
- Now, put both earbuds in the case and close its lid.
- Let it charge for 3 hours, 75t charging case charges fully in 3 hours.
3. Reset Your Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds
If your right or left earbud is not working, you must reset both earbuds. This will improve their performance by clearing the pairing list on them.
- Remove both of the earbuds from the charging case.
- Press and hold the button on both earbuds at the same time.
- Leave the button after 10 seconds or when the LED lights on both earbuds flash purple.
- Also, ‘forget/un-pair/delete’ your Jabra Elite 75t earbuds from your phone. Simply go to the Bluetooth menu, click the ‘more or info’ button next to your earbuds and forget them.
If the reset does not work at the first attempt, do it thrice. Surely, it will fix the earbud that is not working. When the LED on the right earbud flashes blue, it is ready to be paired.
So, repair your earbuds to your phone or laptop and check if they are working or not.
Related: Pair Jabra Elite 65t And 75t Earbuds
4. Clean Your 75t Earbuds
If dust is trapped inside your earbuds, they will not work normally. So, cleaning can solve the problem. Take a toothpick or paperclip and insert it into the tiny hole on your earbuds.
Gently move the clip right and left to remove the dust. An air can is also a good option to clean the holes on your earbuds and charging case. You should also clean the speaker grille thoroughly.
Temperature can also affect your earbuds’ normal functioning. The drivers stretch and jam at too high a temperature while freeze at too cold a temperature.
So, store them at a normal room temperature for about one hour. After that, your earbuds should be working normally.
5. Update Firmware on Your Earbuds
A firmware update is likely to resolve many issues including the left or right earbud not working. Follow these guidelines;
- Install or launch the Sound+ app on your phone. Connect both or one of the earbuds to the app.
- Go to the settings menu and then tap ‘Headset Firmware’.
- Install the latest software if it shows up. Follow the on-screen prompts to start the process.
- Place the earbuds in their charging case with the lid closed to complete the update process.
- Alternately, you can install and re-install the Sound+ app to fix your earbuds.
6. Supercharge Trick
If the 3 hours charging trick does not fix the right or left earbud not working, supercharge your case.
- Take out both the earbuds out of the charging case and store them in a clean place.
- Plug in your charging case to a power supply and let it charge overnight with the lid open.
- In the morning, put back the earbuds in the case and remove them again to check their performance. Although this trick may sound odd yet it worked for many users.
7. Reset Your Charging Case
Resetting the charging case of your Jabra Elite 75t is likely to solve the problem. You can perform a reset by the following method;
- Put both earbuds in the charging case and keep their lid open.
- Plug the charging case into a working power outlet with less than 5v.
- Close the lid of the case when the LED indicator flashes after 3 to 5 seconds.
- Let the case charge for 2 hours. After that remove the earbuds and check both the right and left earbuds.
Related: Jabra Elite 65t Right Earbud Not Working
This article has told you the best solutions to fix your earbuds. However, if still one of them is not working, it has a hardware defect.
In case, your earbuds are under warranty, you should contact Jabra. However, if they exceeded the warranty period then you should consult a local technician.
This is the final solution to resolve the issue of the left or right Jabra Elite 75t earbud not working.
1 thought on “Fix Jabra Elite 75t Left or Right Earbud Not Working”
I had that issue with the right earbud. Cleaned that tiny hole, and they were like new.