Earphones have become one of the most essential assets during this modern world. It helps us to enjoy music in our own space.
Today the young generation uses earphones regularly as it is not only easy to carry but it is quite helpful to enjoy music in a crowded area.
Microphone in earphones is one of the most important aspects for all the users during this time of the pandemic. Video calls have become a mandatory part of life.
If you face the issue of your Earphone MIC not working on PC. Do not bother yourself, here is all you need to know.
How to check the MIC on Earphone
The process to check the MIC on an earphone is very simple. Follow the below-given steps to understand the process.
- Connect your Earphone to another jack if you are using it on a PC
- If the mic works in the other earphone jack
- It suggests this issue is probably caused by a faulty port
- But if your mic still doesn’t work, connect your earphone with a microphone to another device
- If your mic does not work on another PC, you should contact the vendor of your microphone device for support
You should need to know that cheap earphones do not work so well and the microphones stop working in just 2 weeks of the purchase. Try to avoid cheap earphones when need to use them on a PC.
Cable Or Cord Issue
Damage or bruised cable or internal damage to the cords might also cause the issue of your MIC not being working, Check your earphone’s cord correctly.
The next factor for this issue is when you have a loose connection between your earphones audio jack (male plug) with your media device player socket (female jack).
Important Steps to Fix Earphone MIC Not Working on PC
- Set Your Microphone Device as a default media device
- Download and install the appropriate official driver, and then restart your computer
- Allow Apps To Access Your Microphone, allow your mic to hear your audio
- Ensure Headphone Mic Isn’t Muted, Check the mute button on your device isn’t turned on
- Make Sure The Mic Is Enabled
- Clean Your Headphone Jack
- Windows may have new updates, Run the new updates
- Try To Use A Different Jack
- Increase Your Microphone’s Volume
- Ensure Hardware Is Compatible With Mic
- Clean Your Microphone’s Mesh Screen
Also Read: Procedure to fix Bengoo headset mic
This article is very useful for those who are facing the issue of Earphone MIC Not Working on PC. You can follow all these steps and fix your Earphone MIC.
This complete guide will help you to fix the Earphone MIC and will let you enjoy the quality of your online meetings and talking to friends.
Most of the time all these instructions mentioned above fix the issue of Earphone MIC. If the issue still exists then maybe your earphones are faulty, need to buy a new one.