Denon subwoofers come in different types and are usually made to produce low-frequency sounds when playing music.
When you feel that the Denon subwoofer is not working, first understand how to solve the problem before visiting an electrician.
Initially, you need to follow the manufacturer’s instructions to avoid damaging your Denon subwoofer.
Before troubleshooting your subwoofer, you need to figure out the reason why the Subwoofer is not functioning.
Causes and How to Fix Denon Subwoofer Not Working
- Power shortage or power outage can be the reason that Subwoofer is not working
- Check the power supply coming to the Subwoofer
- Always check that cables are strongly connected to the correct ports
- May be power socket has not current try to change the socket
- Must check the power cable, it must be in good condition
- If you see any damaged cable replace it with the new one
- Check the fuse of the subwoofer if it is working or blown out
- You need to check the volume button, rotate and check the sound
Reset a Subwoofer
- Turn ON the soundbar by pressing the power button
- Press and hold the Power button while pressing the Input button and the Vol- button (at the same time)
- When RESET appears on the front panel display, release the buttons
- Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds
Reasons Why Denon Subwoofer Blows Out
Here we need to understand that if Dennon Subwoofer is blown out, then it will not work. We see some reasons below:
- When volume is too high
- When power is high in your subwoofer
- If power is less in your subwoofer which can tear some parts
- Irregular power supply
- For example, supplying more and less power to your subwoofer simultaneously
When you apply all the methods and figure out that your Denon subwoofer is still not working and unluckily it is blown out.
At that time you need to ask a technician to check if he can fix it, otherwise, you need to buy another good quality Subwoofer.
Also Read: Fixing LG TV Half Black Screen
In this article, we showed you some simple and easy steps to check and fix your Denon Subwoofer at home if it is not working. You can fix it yourself without wasting any time.
Again I recommend here before you check your subwoofer and try to find the fault, follow the manufacturer’s manual accordingly.
We do hope that you take full guidance by reading this article and finding an issue in your Denon Subwoofer and resolving it at your earliest.