Sennheiser is an expensive brand in the market, and it is a worthy investment. We can use their headphones for many years if we take care of them.
Since Sennheiser headphones are pretty costly, make sure you read through the reviews carefully. In this way, you will be able to find the right pair for you. Today, I’ll guide you thoroughly in this article.
If you have already purchased the Sennheiser Bluetooth headphones and you are disturbed by beeping coming from headphones this can ruin your listening experience.
I will discuss some of the reasons and their fixes one by one right here below:
Low battery Beep
If you have wireless Sennheiser Headphones, Need to know when your battery is near to finish, you will hear 3 rapid high beeps.
You will keep hearing this to warn you to charge your headphones otherwise the headset shuts itself off.
The headphone is Out of Range
- Every headphone has its power range. When you leave the headset’s range, you will hear a descending sequence of beeps, it goes from a higher tone to lower
- You have 60 seconds to go back in range of the headset before it disconnects from the Device
Interference by Nearby Devices
- Your Bluetooth headphone may start beeping due to interference by nearby Electronic devices
- Many Electronic devices like cordless telephones and cellular devices, etc
- Need to check if you have a cell phone lying next to your PC
- Try to move it further to check for possible interference
Volume Adjustment to Your Headphone and Device
- Volume adjustment for the headphone and the audio source device using the physical buttons can help you fix the beeping issues
- It may not be an ultimate fix, but it has worked fine for me to get rid of the annoying beeping sound
Re-Add Your Bluetooth Headset
- First, you remove or delete the Bluetooth pairing from your PC or phone
- Then reconnect the device, you need to pair it with your PC
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds or until you see the Blue and Red lights start flashing
- It will set your headphone to pairing mode
- Most of the time when you pair your device again beeping will stop coming
Update Audio Device Drivers
- Many outdated audio device drivers can cause issues with audio equipment connected to them
- You need to check first then install pending audio driver updates to troubleshoot the beeping sound in your headphone
Watch This Video to Fix Beeping Issue
In this article, we described all the checks and fixes regarding the issue of Sennheiser Headphones Beeping. This will help you to fix the issue at your earliest.
After fixing the issue you can enjoy the real experience of sound without any distortion and beeping coming out from your Sennheiser Headphones.
I do hope you can find this article, helpful for you and take full advantage to solve your issue. If nothing works, you may have broken headphones with hardware issues.