The Polk Audio PSW10 uses a front-firing 10″ dynamic balance woofer for deep, accurate response with powerful bass.
Moreover, a depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-midsize room.
Polk subwoofers to buy if you’re on a budget. The Polk PSW10 offers up to 100 Watts of Dynamic power, deep bass, and high-quality sound.
While you are listening to music or watching your movie, unfortunately, Polk Audio Subwoofer PSW10 stopped Working. You feel frustrated at that time.
We will ask you you have some patience and follow these steps to figure out the issue and then resolve it in less time.
Fix Polk Audio Subwoofer PSW10 Not Working
- It is quite obvious to check the power first
- Check to see if the AC outlet is working
- If it is, unplug the subwoofer and check the fuse in the subwoofer
- It is located just above the AC in line with the back of the subwoofer
- The fuse type is listed on the back of the sub
- Check that the two wires coming from the bass amplifier
- Confirm woofers are firmly connected on the woofer’s terminals
- Set all your speakers to SMALL
- What speakers you have the crossover should be set to 80hz then all the low frequencies will be sent to the subwoofer
- Recommend to remove back panel and there should be a fuse behind there, Check it out
How to Reset Polk Audio Subwoofer PSW10
When you experience issues with your Command Bar or the supplied remote control, it may be necessary to reset to factory defaults.
- Find buttons Microphone Mute” and “Volume Down” on the top of the product
- Press and hold the button for at least 10 seconds
- After this, all settings of the Bar are erase
Also Read: Pioneer Receiver VSX 522 No Sound, Best Solutions
All the given instructions will help you to configure your problem and fix your issue of Polk Audio Subwoofer PSW10 is Not Working.
This article is a proper guide for those who want to help themselves. People who are keen to listen to music and enjoy heavy bass sound will take guidance from it.
We really hope you can fix your issue with Polk Audio Subwoofer PSW10 if is it not working or stopped working.
This article will save your time and money as well. Otherwise, if the issue still exists you need to call a technician to come and solve this issue for you.