Cyber Acoustics is a very well knows competitor in the field of sound. Its various products are available in the market and many of them are loved by people. It has many users worldwide due to the quality of products it produces. But sometimes, we face many problems in either connecting or working with the gadgets. We will see what to do if we face the problem of Cyber Acoustics Headset Microphone Not Working.
We will see how to get the microphone of the headset working and also what to do if it does not work.
How to get your microphone connected to the headset?
To connect your microphone connected to the headset, first of all, open the “control panel’. Under the recording tab, you will see a green checkmark next to “Microphone Realtek High definition audio”. Click on the microphone icon and then click on “Properties” and then select the “levels” tab.
Microphone not working
Sometimes, we face the difficulty of the microphone of the headset not working. What to do in this case and how to identify the problem.
This problem can be very disturbing because it affects the daily use of a person who uses the microphone frequently but by finding the cause, it can easily be solved.
Following are some of the reasons which cause this problem:
- Settings problem
- Connection problem
- The microphone is not selected as the default recording device on the PC
- The audio drivers are not properly installed on the PC
- Headphones mic is muted
- The hardware is not compatible with the mic
I came up with a number of different solutions in order to solve this problem. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Double click on your volume control so that your mixer control opens up
- You will see the volume control icon in your systray that looks like a little speaker
- After opening mixer control, make sure that the microphone panel appearing
- The first thing to check is that it is NOT muted
- After that, tap your mic with a finger to check if you can hear the sound through your desktop speakers and adjust the mic volume while it happens if you cannot hear anything
- If the mic volume is increased to the max and you didn’t get any sound, put the mic volume control to zero and select advanced and then check the box for 20db boost
- Exit to the mixer and try again to do it. Raise the volume slowly as you tap the mouth of the microphone
Check the settings
Ensure all the settings of the microphone are fine and look if the call volume or media volume is either too low or muted. It has a very simple fix.
Simply increase the sound of call or media volume and the problem might be fixed.
Make the microphone the default
The microphone could have not been selected as default due to which this problem might have occurred. After making the microphone the default, turn the sound to the max and then further check if it is working or not.
After making it default, there is a possibility that the mic is working properly. If it does not work, then move to further steps.
Update the drivers
Check for the drivers by going into the control panel and updating any of the drivers if you see that they are not updated.
The microphone can not work properly if the drivers are not properly installed. After installing them, try again and the microphone should probably work.
Hence, we know why the problem of Cyber Acoustics Headset Microphone Not Working occurs and many fixes for how to get the problems solved.
If you got your issue resolved, do let me know down in the comments section and all types of feedback are welcomed.