Hey sound lovers! You might be facing difficulties sometimes in Yamaha Receiver even after connecting HDMI. In this article, I will guide you through the whole procedure of how to fix it. Study the whole article and hopefully, we will find a solution.
Why does this happen?
There might be a number of reasons for facing this difficulty. We will go through some of them and will try to find the answer to the problem. Some of them are mentioned below.
- The HDMI Cable might not be connected properly
- Software versions of TV and the receiver might not be the same
- Your setting could have been changed
- Maybe the cable box does not output according to the requirements
- Or any other technical or software problem
After pointing out the problem, we should now come to a solution to it. We can try various combinations.
- Check that either the cable is connected properly to the TV
- Upgrade the software version of either TV or Receiver if needed
- If the problem continues, check all the available settings. Go to the “setup” menu and you will see “HDMI” in the middle. Go into the “HDMI menu” and make sure that “HDMI Control” is changed to “OFF”
- After that check “Audio Output” and make sure that “Aap” and “HDMI Out” are turned on
- Hope it will sort out the problem otherwise, go to “settings” and then to “HDMI Control” and make sure “HDMI CEC control” is turned off
- You might be expecting multichannel functions from the TV through the receiver by an HDMI cable. It can lead to more problems henceforth. For this purpose, use “Coaxial Cable” or “Optical Cable“
Hope it sorts out the problem, if not then try to change the cable or try to check by attaching it to other sources.
Also read: Fix Nintendo Switch Black Screen Flicker
Hope this article answers all your questions and you got your Yamaha Receiver Sound problem fixed. Feel free to give feedback and let me know how well did this article help you.