Subwoofer helps take away the heavy lifting from your loudspeakers, improving your overall system. You may hear the bass from your floor-standing speakers.
Onkyo Subwoofers are the best known for their sound and bass. People all around the world like to purchase them. They are best for their home theaters.
One day you turn on the system, but your Onkyo subwoofer has red light showing instead of blue when it is ON. You must be panic to see this and your plans to watch something are ruined.
How to Fix Onkyo Subwoofer Red Light
Here we take some initial and important steps to check and fix this issue with the DIY method:
- Before starting make sure you have power and all cables are connected firmly
- Check that Subwoofer is well connected to the amplifier
- Check the status of the subwoofer LED indicator
- When the LED lights up red after turning on the audio device
- The connection (link) between the Soundbar Speaker and the Subwoofer may not be complete
- Set the link settings again
- Disconnect the subwoofer for a few minutes and then connect back
- Try plugging the AC power cord into a different AC outlet
- Make sure there is no problem with the current outlet
- The Power switch on the active subwoofer is set to ON
- Depending on your subwoofer, turn the Power save switch to the OFF position so the active subwoofer remains ON at all times
How to Reset an Onkyo Subwoofer
When you feel that issue still exists then we will Reset the Onkyo Subwoofer. This will help to abolish glitches inside.
- Hold the Power button to turn ON the soundbar
- Press the Power button while pressing the Input button and the Vol- button (at the same time)
- When you see RESET appears on the front panel display, release the buttons
- Switch OFF and unplug the power cord for 1 minute
Also Read: Top SoundBars for Sony TV
Here in this article, we described if you see your Onkyo Subwoofer has Red Light, and it is not turning into blue when you switch ON everything.
Above mentioned steps will help you figure out the issue and do some effort to resolve it. These all the steps are very simple and easy doings.
We are sure this article is important for you if you are using Onkyo Subwoofer at home. This red light issue comes less. But if you face this issue you can now solve it by yourself.
Hopefully, this article will be helpful for you if are looking for how to fix the Onkyo Subwoofer Red Light issue.
If the issue still exists, then you need to consult with the local professional rather than implementing more methods. This can blow your subwoofer.